khan008 here is a run down of what is good and bad with your build

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes... yes it would, i think he said he had the cpu's he just lacks the cash for the dual-socket mobo....

I would wait until you need the extra space to get another hdd unless you were wanting to set up raid. If you were just wanting more space then by the time you need that space, a faster hdd could be available.

but he wants the space for data storage from his blue ray drives so that will e video files so milisecond speed differences won't matter just make a network connection between the two computers using a two way crossover lan cable or use wireless or any existing network and you will be easily be able to copy and paste between the storage drives and the actual main drive e.g. the 300gb cheetah in the cad build

not trying to call you a liar but you really should put up some pics
ive seen alot of people come on here saying they have insane rigs and then they never post pics

i agree with posting pics. i certainly am not calling you a liar either, i just want to see what that kind of rig looks like all put together.
i mean...i could say that i had my 3600 at 4.2ghz, but if i didnt have the screenie to prove it...meh.
besides, we would all appreciate the chance to have a close-up (as close as good pictures anyway lol) look at your build.
let's see em!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom