Largest Performance Gain

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep... they will own.... well Conroe and Kentsfield had its fun, time for AMD to try and take over......

yep... they will own.... well Conroe and Kentsfield had its fun, time for AMD to try and take over......

First: No one knows if K10 is going to beat Conroe, because it haven't released Yet. How can you know before it get released ?

Second: Intel next generation of CPU's "Penryn" which will come out on Q4 2007 (or Q1 2008) is supposed to compete with K10. So, you should not compare K10 to Conroe, but to Penryn.

Anyway, I have a strong feeling that Penryn will kick AMD's ***. Even Conroe might still kick AMD's *** after they release their new processors.

First: No one knows if K10 is going to beat Conroe, because it haven't released Yet. How can you know before it get released ?

Second: Intel next generation of CPU's "Penryn" which will come out on Q4 2007 (or Q1 2008) is supposed to compete with K10. So, you should not compare K10 to Conroe, but to Penryn.

Anyway, I have a strong feeling that Penryn will kick AMD's ***. Even Conroe might still kick AMD's *** after they release their new processors.

how did u get try and take over from will take over?

the only way to know if something is better is to wait till it comes out and see tests and benchmarks

I have full faith that the K10 will beat Conroe by a lot. The Penryn will be coming out in 08 and that's still a while. You are the largest Intel fanboy here probably as Nagasama is the resident AMD guru heh but the difference is you bash AMD constantly. Understand that AMD make sick chips for the money and their lower line X2's DESTROY the C2D's for price/performance even after overclock. AMD owned Intel for years and years so just becuase they made a few good chips does not mean AMD cannot catch up. You need to lay off the hardXcore Intelism. I mean I love my Conroe but still....anyway yea we'll see.

The Penryn will be coming out in 08 and that's still a while.

I read some where that Intel is going to release Penryn on Q4 2007, just 1 or 2 months after AMD releases K10

Understand that AMD make sick chips for the money and their lower line X2's DESTROY the C2D's for price/performance even after overclock

Pentium E2xxx will be released on June 3rd, after intel release this processor, it is going to be the best processor for price/performance.

Note: Pentium E2xxx is just like Core 2 Duo E4xxx with half the cache

AMD owned Intel for years and years so just becuase they made a few good chips does not mean AMD cannot catch up

Not true

You can see here a benchmark test done sometime on 2001. At that time intel fastest processor was Pentium 2.0GHz and AMD fastest processor was AMD Athlon 1.4GHz
The Tech Report - Intel's Pentium 4 2GHz processor - Page 5

Pentium 4 kicked AMD *** in all benchmarks.

And even though the newer Athlon64 beats Pentium 4 in gaming (only single threaded games), Pentium 4 beats Athlon64 by far in video editing, mutitasking...

wb-wme.gif

So, it is untrue that Athlon owned intel for years. Those false statements are made by AMD fanboy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom