khan008 here is a run down of what is good and bad with your build

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about the quadro's look up some reviews through google but again it seems as though you just looked at the most expensive one and assumed it was the best

I would think that card would serve him better than the 8800GTX, for what he is doing. Please correct me, if I'm wrong. If I remember, he mentioned using CAD and, he's an architect.

I would think that card would serve him better than the 8800GTX, for what he is doing. If I remember, he mentioned using CAD and, he's an architect.

You're right, but i design games aswell, and i have my fair share of games i play....sooo this is becoming difficult lol

precisely kobe gaming cards are for gaming and that is what they are designed for quick fps whilst cad cards are designed for slower performance because theyre for multi level detailed models

yeah but quadro arnt worth it. save then money. its depends how much he uses 3d designing programs

100th post woot

uhmmm ive decided to get both, as the quadro is apparently briliant for cad, im gonna call up one of my collegues for his advice

I'm not advising this, but what you could do, since you have the money, is build two separate rigs. One for CAD and designing related stuff. And one for gaming. To test them out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom