Home Theater Speaker can't hear voice

Status
Not open for further replies.

akasixcon

This is sparta!
I have a home theater speaker(s) and before it was able to produce good hear-able voice/dialogue of a movie. What i mean by this is when actors talk and any conversations on the movie.

Now my problem is everything sounds perfect, besides the talking. I put up the volume to its highest just so I can hear better on the talking, then when the action comes it scares the living **** out of me because the special effects sound level is very high on this 1000-watt surround system.

How do I make it so that the sound levels on the voice is high enough for me to listen to?

Do you think the speakers could be broken? If so then how am I able to hear other sounds besides the voice?

I am going to check the settings because I remember setting it down to high bass and low tremble.

Other than that what other ways can I trouble shoot this?

well i blew my speakers once and the voice went all wierd aswell. but they only 140w comp speakers. but still might be sumthin similar

It seems to me that the problem lies either in the center speaker or within the equalizer settings. I was able to listen perfectly fine using VLC Media Player with the settings "2 front and 2 rear". I tried changing the audio settings to 5.1 but had no luck hearing the dialogue but everything else was fine.

What do you think my options are now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom