khan008 here is a run down of what is good and bad with your build

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you've got the jack to blow, go for it... it is yours after all.

Me, i don't need all that. i prefer to build to do what I want, with a little headroom. that way I can justify upgrading later on. :D

If you've got the jack to blow, go for it... it is yours after all.

Me, i don't need all that. i prefer to build to do what I want, with a little headroom. that way I can justify upgrading later on. :D

yes, it is my money, i work hard for it, ill spend it

i don't.. i'm just a 14 year old teenager.... any cash i get is from getting straight a's on the report card, so sometimes i take some easy classes for easy a's, but dealing with stupid ppl is a negative, but its worth it :), but i'm more used to AP Classes, infact i took 3 ap exams...... human geog, macroeconmics and computer science....

i don't.. i'm just a 14 year old teenager.... any cash i get is from getting straight a's on the report card, so sometimes i take some easy classes for easy a's, but dealing with stupid ppl is a negative, but its worth it :), but i'm more used to AP Classes, infact i took 3 ap exams...... human geog, macroeconmics and computer science....

nice, when i was a kid i took my GCSE (i dunno what they are in america) a year early, i was 16 at the time

seriously... yesterday i had such a headache that when i came home i went straight to sleep, the exams ended at 3 and i started my first one at 8 i got home about 4:30 woke up at 12am and have been up since... lol

this isn't a personal attack khan just trying to help you get the same functionality but save more money. It is your money you have every right to spend it as you wish but hopefully you will listen to our advice and that way you can spend yor money more effectively

this isn't a personal attack khan just trying to help you get the same functionality but save more money. It is your money you have every right to spend it as you wish but hopefully you will listen to our advice and that way you can spend yor money more effectively

okay, but can you give me a list of computer components to buy in my price range.....i think you can assume what my price range is

Saltynay stay outta peoples **** business why would you breakdown somebodys build. Its his money let him do what he wants. He can spend his money the way he wants if he wants to build a computer thats insane thats his business NOT URS! You act like your so innocent salty...Your just so jealous outta your mind that you have to criticize it to make you feel good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom