No hassle pc build help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
just call me a 14-year old hardcore enthusiast/Federal Body Inspector/Hardcore Babe Magnet (in fact thats what i'll call myself in on tech forums instead of Ultra Techie, Hardcore Enthusiast) still too young to work tho... waiting for August 5th....

after the july 22nd intel price drops this has the biggest amounts of replies... wow

Get the Corsair 620w or 520w instead. Sora kept mentioning, that the OCZ PSUs, have ripples in their 12v rails.

so true..

so u guys like work at pc stores ? or are pc enthusiasts / hobbists ?

btw .. i am pretty good in still motion signatures.. so if i can make one for you , please let me know...

here's a link to what i made for this site for myself but i cant upload it for now for some reason :

ralfsignaturecyberloganjv1.jpg

I am 17 bit of a jock actually captain of the first rugby team :) but Pcs are my secret hobby ;) I enjoy designing and building and computers let me do that thats my main reason for having my computer and server I was bored and came up with it and researched it for a couple of months and then bought everything and built it, now I am modding the case because again I am bored and I want to improve the aesthetics and functionality of my case.

I am rich kid so I will probably just live off my dads hard effort for the rest of my life may dabble in engineering or architecture at some point my friends seem to think that I will spend the first 5 years of life as entrepreneur get mega rich and then spend it all by the time I am 30 be living on the street :D

I am 17 bit of a jock actually captain of the first rugby team :) but Pcs are my secret hobby ;) I enjoy designing and building and computers let me do that thats my main reason for having my computer and server I was bored and came up with it and researched it for a couple of months and then bought everything and built it, now I am modding the case because again I am bored and I want to improve the aesthetics and functionality of my case.

I am rich kid so I will probably just live off my dads hard effort for the rest of my life may dabble in engineering or architecture at some point my friends seem to think that I will spend the first 5 years of life as entrepreneur get mega rich and then spend it all by the time I am 30 be living on the street :D

Holy !

lolzz you Da Man !

SALTY!

give me the BEST motherboards one can install

and it doesnt matter if they are server motherboards as long as they allow plenty of room for add-ons.

on a second thought : are server motherboards easy to plug n play like ordinary motherboards?

thanks buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom