glossy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monster00

Daemon Poster
hey whats up. I have a xaserIII. Black and red. I was JW is i could make is to it was really really glossy. I also want it to be easy. Anyone know how i can do it?

hey thanks for the website... I just have 1 question. If i just want to put a gloss layer on.. do i still have to sand it and such?

yes you sand it the same amount. The only thing is your going be adding several more coats of clear coat. I would add about 2 or 3. The only thing i dont like about glossy finish is the finger prints and it gets dirty so easy and when u clean it, it only scratches. I would stick with no gloss if it were me.

I agree, its a mother to get fingerprints off, but if you still want to do it, after you put the coats on saran wrap it and that will keep it from getting dirty enough to do damage when cleaned lol :)

hmm this seems like a very bad project to do lol. What about if i use like a glossy black paint? also, if anyone has a xaserIII or if you seen one before.. in the front its like read and it has a very thick metal on it. ( i have the black and red case) would i just cover that up or is that possible that i can paint? if i can paint it, how would i get that off? it seems like its powercoated or somthing on.. im not too sure..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom