My build so far, need suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol does sound immense, can i ask, whyn have you got 1.32TB HDD space lol?
EDIT: and also, do you think this is a good case :Zalman HD160XT-B Home Theatre PC

if u want already overclocked GPU's go with XFX's they are usually easier to overclock (i think they are volt-modded?) and usually cheaper than the big dawgs: eVGA and BFG and anyone else i forgot

lol does sound immense, can i ask, whyn have you got 1.32TB HDD space lol?
EDIT: and also, do you think this is a good case :Zalman HD160XT-B Home Theatre PC

I have an extra tb because my media server originally was on my gaming rig but then as I saw that there was such a large demand I converted my server as It had already paid itself off and my gaming rig plus an extra grand or two in effort and time costs through monthly rent fees. So moved the media on to the 6.75tb server and expanded it with a intranet website interface. the 1tb is now used for processing of uploads and dvd's it is actually only 40% full atm.

That htpc is cool and I was extremely tempted by it but the touchscreen is fairly useless and I don't think it looks like htpc I believe htpc's should look like either a computer or a piece of hifi equipment not a mushie mess between the two

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom