How Cool?

Status
Not open for further replies.
actually vista lol but i only get 9600 on 3dmark i think coz vista. thats with ram at 4-4-4-5, 8800gtx 625/975 and q6600 @ 2.7

oh wow you guys are FAR BETTER than the sales force @ bestbuy / futureshop.. they gave me the shittiest advices and when i asked them to explain to me they adviced me to go online and checkout "stuff"..*******s !

now they can kiss my *** and stfu !!!

aight guys..

so..

Here's what I've gathered :

I dont have to overclock a gpu @ all .. instead i should get a 8800 gts

i should get a case which has plenty of room for air circulation

gpu and cpu are the main components that dissipate alot of heat

and the temperatures vary ...

1)So now.. can someone suggest me any good cases in particular? ( instead of going from one case to another, i'd rather spend extra money on a good one that can last me long and keep everything cool)

2) whats the best air cooling system ( brand / model ) for a gpu and a cpu ?

3) kindly suggest a PSU which is sufficient for running a 8800.

Last but not the least...

I read that GDDR5 is coming out in early 2008 and GDD4 in late 2007..

wats up with that?

so that means by the time they come out gddr 3 memory would be alot cheaper right?

either that / or ... I'd be the new joke in town for buyin a gddr 3 when the trends shift to gddr 4 / 5

:mad:

give us a budget and we can help you build the perfect pc also can we have a few constraints like hdd capacity needed, uses except gaming, maybe situation of that case as loud components can be a problem if the pc is left on at night. it would be easier for you to start a new thread :)

I think tech forums is the best idea ever no company in the world would ever offer lifetime online tech support, detailed advice about components, the recomendation of shops, inside knowledge on what components and brands are good and what are just going to break after a couple of days use

well the corsair 520w psu would be good. or the silverstone 560w. but i need ur complete build. also i think the antec 900 has good airflow and looks awesome

give us a budget and we can help you build the perfect pc also can we have a few constraints like hdd capacity needed, uses except gaming, maybe situation of that case as loud components can be a problem if the pc is left on at night. it would be easier for you to start a new thread :)

I think tech forums is the best idea ever no company in the world would ever offer lifetime online tech support, detailed advice about components, the recomendation of shops, inside knowledge on what components and brands are good and what are just going to break after a couple of days use

what do i name the new thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom