wrong bus

Status
Not open for further replies.

aj2003

Daemon Poster
in one of my comps is have a gainwood geforce 3 ti200 64mb. ive just been messing with it and ive just seen that it is pickin it up as a pci bus even though it is a agp card. 4x i think not 100% though. i looked in the bios and it has primary display adaptor set to ci so i changed that and went back into windows and looked at the anolgue display, which is sum settings thing for it and its still pickin it up as a pci. also dxdiag wont let me enable the agp texture acceleration for it so that makes me think even more that it is on the wrong bus. any1 got any ideas on how i can sort this? thanks

ok ive totally removed the driver and put the latest nVidia one on. ive also checked the bios and that says primary display adaptor is agp yet the grpahics card options is still sayin its pci. got any other ideas? thanks for the help.

Well, check out the MBD manufacturer web site. The KT VIA has a new set of updated (important update) drviers for the chipset to include better support for miniport driver for you AGP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom