Buy/Sell/Trade and Hot Deals topic idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kharn

Lord Techie,
I was thinking in the rules for the Buy/Sell/Trade and Hot Deals area could you add that in the tread title you have to add your country to the title, I only ask because I don't like wasting other peoples and my own time but looking at something and finding they live in the USA or Cannada.

I mean something like this example of a tread title.

19in LCD Dell for sale [England]
19in LCD Dell for sale [USA]
19in LCD Dell for sale [Canada]

Get what I mean?

Wasting your time? What if it was a awesome deal where even paying $100 for shipping, you'd save a bundle? :p You'd just pass it up!

The shipping is a minor issue, but the Tax and compatibility of hard ware is what I am bothered about, also looking at the thread's It would help you narrow it down to a location near YOU and not look at great deal's that are in the USA or Canada.

Admit it... you're ticked because NewEgg does do international, ain't cha? ;)

The shipping is a minor issue, but the Tax and compatibility of hard ware is what I am bothered about, also looking at the thread's It would help you narrow it down to a location near YOU and not look at great deal's that are in the USA or Canada.

Tax...hah...YEAH, now I know this. The key with this is value the item(s) under $20, and there usually are none (or this is the latest rumor FedEx told me - for themselves and UPS).

Hardware compatibility? What does that have to do with the country/location? "This isn't compatible, I want a refund." <- Generally doesn't work as most deals are final. :p

But yeah, it's an extra bit of information that takes little effort... global sales on TF, yay!

In relation to the charges for laptop's plugs for monitors and for game consoles that is what I meant to hardware compatibility.

Ah, interesting... You've convinced me further, now lets see if one of the "/scary" mods agrees. :)

Sounds like a great idea to me. I can add it to the B/S/T rules.

EDIT: Added.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom