How Can I Make Sure.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

AntonOle

In Runtime
... that my new Graphics card is installed ok and performing well?

I just installed 2GB RAM and a brand new X1950XTX 512MB PCI-e and i cannot play a graphic-less little game like FIFA07 at HIGH settings... If i pay at HIGH the cut scenes are very choppy although gameplay is ok. At medium settings everything is good... Are you telling me this card cant play FIFA at high settings? Please someone tell me that something is wrong...

IM gonna try and install Hitman : Blood Money , right now... If its doesnt play smooth at the highest settings then im going to be very dissapointed :(

^^^ dude, what are you talking about? How about giving the guy a break, and thinking before you post. If you think any of the 1950 cards can't play fifa on high, then you shouldn't post. You must have done something wrong, but I don't know what. More info needed.

I can run Bloodmoney at highest settings, plays smoothly aswell(specs in sig)
If you really want to see how your card is performing, download/install/run 3Dmark 06 Download 3DMark06 1.1.0 - filehippo.com leave everything on default.
Then post a screenshot of your scores then i can check your graphics ratings agianst mine and tell you if its good or whatever

I've got a X1900XTX and play FIFA07 at highest settings and cut scenes run very smoothly.

So it's not your video card...

and moron1 needs to STFU

I suggest going to medium settings, playing the game outright for one or two days, then trying it on max settings.

If the problem remains, uninstall the Drivers, run driver cleaner pro and then install the newest driver version.

Sometimes cards need to be burned in, I got my brother a x800x card, it wouldn't play farcry on max settings for the first week, I had him play medium for awhile, then set to high, after such it worked fine on high settings.

Hey guys i just played Hitman Blood Money with all settings (Plus AA and AF) and full and it played great :) Although it was a little bit laggy in the main menu (After i boosted the AA and AF) in gameplay it plays really smooth

HAVOC : at what resolution do you play it?

jonny_UK : I have a Athlon AMD 64 3200+ 2.00Ghz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom