What to use to get video on comp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dario03

Fully Optimized
My uncle already has Adobe Premiere elements 1.0 but no hardware to get the video onto the comp. What would be the best thing to transfer video from a vcr to the comp to be used in premiere for under $50?

Yeah I was looking there earlier but what one would be good. Anybody have experience with one? There seems to be a lot of mixed reviews on all of them.

Also does anyone know if dazzle digital video creator 8 works with premiere? And does anyone know where I could get the driver for it? My uncle has the dazzle 8 hardware but he has lost the software and serial key and you can't download anything from dazzle without the serial.

Get a usb dazzle, and record the video onto the computer with pinacles software. Then use adobe premiere elements to edit the footage and do whatever with it. I know that works, cause i use that setup, all you need to do is find a dazzle under 50 dollars and your set.

Well my uncle does have a dazzle 8 that we couldn't get to work. Though I just got it to work so I guess I'll do it that way. Will the newer dazzle stuff work directly with premiere elements?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom