55$ for a CPU cooler...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazeD

Fully Optimized
I need a new CPU cooler so I can OC.

I was planning on getting the Zalman CNPS9500. Is there a better cooler for 55$? Keep in mind shipping too, so I have about 50$ to spend.

I need one that fits socket AM2. Thanks.

$10 more, will get you a Tuniq, which is the best cooler out right now. Or you can get the Arctic Cooling Freezer 64, for about $20+, which cools really good for the money.

That would be 70$ shipped. I can't do that, I'm strictly 55$ shipped.

Is there that big of a difference in cooling between the CNPS9500 and the Tuniq?

EDIT: What about the Scythe Ninja?

cant u just save abit more money. it shouldnt take u that longer to get an extra 20 coz like b1gapl said the tuniq is the best i got one.

i dont think that it would be that big of a difference.
if you've got 55, get the zalman. it may not be the absolute best, but it is certainly in the top tier.

I don't have a job. I only get money when I can find random jobs around. It would probably take me a month to get another 20$.

Then get the Arctic Cooling Freezer 64, like I said in my previous post. It's only about $20+, and it cools good for the money.

I want one a little better than that. If I'm going to buy one I want to get the best I can afford.

I guess I need to decide between the CNPS9500 and the Scythe Ninja. Which one is better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom