Finally buying my PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrfluffles

In Runtime
Aight I finally have enough money to build my rig :D. Here's what I'm looking at, what do you think?

CPU: E4300 $115
Mobo: Abit IB9 $75AR (figured it's worth saving the money)
RAM: Corsair XMS2 DDR2-675 $78 (same as above)
Graphics: eVGA 8800GTS 320MB SC $275 (The egg just raised prices so this turns out to be the cheapest even though it's the superclocked version from ZZF)
HD: WD 320GB SATA $70
PSU: Antec TruePowerTrio 550W $65
Case: CM Mystique 631 $30AR
HSF: Thermalright Ultra-90 +fan +paste $30

= $738AR before tax(F Ca)/shipping

I'm just hoping for a deal on the GTS to come up soon.. There used to be a couple $215 deals :(..

Umm.. No shite, but I don't have $5000 to spend on a PC. Suggestions would be nice if you don't think it's good...

Again.. thats costs quite a bit more money. I'm already pushing my budget with the 8800 in there. Plus, that's 1 gig of RAM for same price as 2GB. I know the HZ's are good but I don't need them to max my overclock nor does running my RAM at DDR2-1100 increase performance much.

dayumm, baron got owned, gg mr fluffles, and yea, just get 2 gigs for a few bucks more, also you can get a fsp psu for around 50 bucks, saving you 15 on the part

sorry just got up and went on comp still asleep. next time ill think abit more and have breakfast first lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom