Guys its here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The the X2900XT is the first to be released today, from the R600 family. The others, will be released, I believe somewhere in June.

dude, dont get me wrong here when i say this cause i tried to read a thread about it, but it was so long winded i gave up, but isnt folding just somethin you happen to leave o nyour pc if youre feeling generous when its not in use? or do you actually get paid for it or somethin? i dont gerrit!

Folding is a program you leave running, on your comp, whether in use or not, for a good cause. You don't get paid, but you get ranked in points.

I have my computer fold when I am at work or sleeping. Its really easy to work with. All you do is install the program. I'm all for doing things that help people and cure diseases.

Edit: ^Arggg, you beat me to it

You don't get paid for it, you donate your cpu time to fold, you can do it in your spare time or 24/7. It folds protean, which can be used to help understand illness, such as cancer.

wow...phantom, you are really coming along, with the folding, and you only started last month. Running two clients?

Hoping to keep it that way, The mild oc helps out a nice bit, I went from doing 1% every 18 mins to doing 1% every 12-13 mins.... my goal is to squeeze into the top 10... might take a while but soon i'm leaving my pc behind, and It will fold around the clock for 6 months lol, that should help me out.

According to future estimates, based on your current production, you will be rank #9, 6 months from now. And I will be #1....heh.

It hurt my head to try and calculate that...^^^ im glad you did....I fold...but rarely for tech forums team. Im always installing and switching clients so yea...never really take the time to put in the TF code...sorry guys haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom