Quick PS3 Screen Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaanish

Fully Optimized
I am getting a ps3 at christmas (yes i know it is a long time away but i am excited) and i am getting a new screeen for my bedroom do you think that this will be good quality and do you think that it will stretch the games. (i ddo not really care if it is not REALLY good as i have managed to play all my ps2 games thus far on an old 14" screen and I do not want to spend lots of moiney so do not sugest any really expensive ones.

THANK YOU

Buy 19" Viewsonic N1900w TFT LCD HD Ready Television / Monitor N1900W-E from CCL - Online Retailer of the Year 2006

I'm happy for you, I just got my ps3 and am thouroly enjoying it!!! That tv will be much better than your old 14" because it has progressive scan( even though not hd, it's still better than just 480i) However, you might want to look into a computer monitor (lcd). Alot of the 19" widescreen monitors are around the 200$ (about 150 euros) which would have 720P resolution, and more contrast(more contrast= better, Lower response time= better)

I am getting a ps3 at christmas (yes i know it is a long time away but i am excited) and i am getting a new screeen for my bedroom do you think that this will be good quality and do you think that it will stretch the games. (i ddo not really care if it is not REALLY good as i have managed to play all my ps2 games thus far on an old 14" screen and I do not want to spend lots of moiney so do not sugest any really expensive ones.

THANK YOU

Buy 19" Viewsonic N1900w TFT LCD HD Ready Television / Monitor*N1900W-E from CCL - Online Retailer of the Year 2006

okay firstly, and this is to everyone out there, dont buy a ps3 unless you have a proper, pucker, 1080p hd tv, and i mean full hd. i bought the best tv out at the moment from samsung (atleast i think it is), and its brilliant, doesnt over heat, gaming ready, better than that crappy 'soony bravia' load of rubbish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom