Which PSU? Hmm... HELP :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah thats the one, i thought it said in stock... stupid scan. I'll see what they reply to my email. Crazy people.

Ah right, modular's the way to go if at all possible then! Never mind, i'll just have to go for some cable tidys.

yeah its definatly in stock, ive clicked on it twice and both times it says "In stock" and the "Buy" button is there aswell.

If you want it then just order it, dont wait for them to mail you back to say "yes its in stock", might take them a while to mail back

Yeah it does look good i have to admit. I'll definitely go for that one if the silverstone ISN'T in stock. Which it should be. Grrrr...

very true. my current case looks nasty with all the wires hanging around... nevermind, just gotta wait for a reply from scan. thanks for all your help

whoa... the messages got all screwed up there on my screen. can't even remember which i was answering last... nvm.
thanks again

Haha i reply quickly and also im known to edit my posts once or twice to change the wording or something!

And no problem.

If you got any other questions then just pm me, i check on here everyday

modular are better to get less mess better airflow i think theres a silver 500w on scan thats modular.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom