Guys its here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha

vernong1992, you are always late, I already posted that on this thread
http://www.techist.com/forums/f76/review-x2900-xt-theinquirer-net-143214/

However, I agree that 8800GTS 640MB is better for the price because it only cost $339 after rebate.
Newegg.com - EVGA 640-P2-N821-AR GeForce 8800GTS 640MB 320-bit GDDR3 PCI Express x16 HDCP Video Card - Retail

And overclocked 8800GTS 320 only cost $269 after rebate
Newegg.com - Leadtek PX8800 GTS TDH 320MB Extreme GeForce 8800GTS 320MB 320-bit GDDR3 PCI Express x16 HDCP Video Card - Retail

yep and nvidia=gun!
gun???

I will be sticking with nvidia for a long time, because ATI continues to dissapoint me. I love AMD to death, but ATI needs to get there **** together. Sometime i wish AMD would have bought Nvidia and Intel would have bought ATI....that way my two favortie brands would be paired together. AMD+Nvidia= Teh Hottness:p

I thought Team Fortress 2 and portal were schedualed to be released with HL2 EP2??? Which apperently comes with it?!?!?! according to Ncix.com its HL2 episode 2, not hl2.

"EP2 Release date(s) fall 2007 (in conjunction with Portal and Team Fortress 2)"

EbGames says the release date is pushed back to Dec 29 '07?? "Pre-Release
Ships 12/31/07"???

How is ati pulling this off?? Do you think its the game itself or just the cd key's for when the game is launched?

Edit: I'm looking everywhere on the net to see if HL2 black box is available anywhere else besides with 2900's, so far no luck lol, If anyone comes across it let me know. PM me or send me an MSN message..

hmm... folding pc or gaming pc... decisions............ decisions...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom