Dog ate my computer (literally)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpetroz4

Baseband Member
Hey everyone, so the other day my dumb roommates dog ate the power cord to my laptop close to where you actually plug it into the computer itself. its seems that where the dog bit through the cord the electicity got so hot coming out of the cord that it melted the actual slot to plug in the power cord. Now the cord still fits but will not power up anymore (battery is dead) and the cord works on my roommates computer when we tried it (he has the same one). is this something that could be fixed or does my roommate owe me $1200?

Thanks for any help because lord knows I need it!!!!

John

OHHHHH!!! and my power cord actually ticks like a time bomb when i plug it in too, haha my roommate has asked me to keep it unplugged in order to not blow up our apartment. haha:freak:

but anyways thanks for any help thats given!

Shoot the dog. If your roommate gets mad, shoot him, too.

Seriously, sounds like you've got a mess to deal with.

well dont have to worry about shooting the dog, i just took the trash out and the dog took off... his problem not mine :)

very nice to know that the dog isnt welcome

I had a dog chew my mobile phone charger once never did it again after the tobasco sauce bottle got involved. But seriously make sure you get it fixed thing's that tick that ain't clock's normally ain't a good thing don't use the charger get it replaced.

unfortunatly my roomate thought it would be ok to leave the house without putting the dog in its cage, well, like i said i no longer have to worry about it, it got out when i took the trash out and i refuse to look for it.

that ticking sound might be the resistor or a bad current flowing :/
to bad he didnt chew the main power cord were it plugs to the outlet, that rat would be fried in 10sec :)

dog update, still missing :)
Computer update, still broke :( ... but at least my roommates parents are wiring me $1200 :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom