P5N-E SLI vs P5N32-E SLI PLUS

Status
Not open for further replies.
same thing really, but the deluxe p5n32-e has built in wifi.... and the older nfoce4 chipset (deluxe se), go for the p5n-e sli.... same thing on the 590 nforce version

If you don't "NEED" SLI then get a DS3 or P5B-E.

To answer your question though of coarse the "Plus" version is better hah

Recommendations

Hello

I have

C2D 6420
8800 GTS
X-Fi Extreme Gamer
3 Sata (2 HD's + DVD R/W)
2x 1gb Corsair Ballistix 6400

I'd like to overclock, eventually, as the computer will be "old" within a few monthes

I want something reliable, that looks nice, can handle a good overclock, stays cool, is quad-core capable, is easy to work with, can handle up to 4 Gb of memory, has a nice Bios, fits in a Thermaltake Tsunami, eventually with an 8800 GTX, SLI doesn't seem to be a major concern as I've read one REALLY good card will outperform two good cards, onboard sound is irrelevant, a good internet connection, dual LAN if that means i can use it to set up a home theatre system or to connect my computer to another computer at a single residence to do stuff online, etc.

I currently have the Asus P5N-E but I'm fairly certain it needs to be returned, because something is wrong with my computer and after some fiddling that's the likely culprit.

I'm going to be returning it to SATA Computer ltd. where I purchased it from....

I'm thinking the Asus P5N32-E Plus (which has Wi-Fi tho I'm not sure how I'd utelize that yet), but I haven't had the opportunity to really delve into things just yet :)

Money isn't an issue

Thank you kindly for your help
J.

get a regular P5N-E SLI (don't be confused with p5n-sli) and cuz u get a older chipset then the P5N32-E SLI plus u can just buy ur own wireless card for an extra 30$ and u have a P5N32-E SLI for 140$ yay thats 69$ bucks less than P5N32-E, plus 680i's SLI capabilites are not as great as 650i, plus theres that FSB hole....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom