Buying the latest graphics card

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you can wait i would wait for the new ati card
no one knows how powerful it will really be, theres a good chance it will be better then the 88GTX

if not then what resolution do you play at because if its not very high then i would also suggest saving money buy going with a 88GTS 640, it will max out absolutly everything i throw at it on my 19 inch and my friends GTX doesnt look any better on the same monitor

the HD 2900 XTX is going to beat all graphics cards once it comes out, plus it has a head start for next next-gen GPU, 65nm, which can challenge the 8900 when it comes out.

BUY THIS N U WILL PWN ALL GRAPHICS CARDS MMMUUUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

the HD 2900 XTX is going to beat all graphics cards once it comes out, plus it has a head start for next next-gen GPU, 65nm, which can challenge the 8900 when it comes out.

BUY THIS N U WILL PWN ALL GRAPHICS CARDS MMMUUUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Umm actually just GDDR4 won't help that much over 3 and the Ultra I believe will beat the XTX at least from what we have seen from the XT...

Umm actually just GDDR4 won't help that much over 3 and the Ultra I believe will beat the XTX at least from what we have seen from the XT...

boo! U just hate AMD/ATI because they delayed the HD 2900 XTX to late July. They're making modifications to it to make it better, n doesnt the XT have a faster core clock speed then 8800 XTX, GTS, n Ultra?

i agree with sora the 8800 ultra is better than the hd 2900. not then again what nvidia isnt better than an ati lol haha.

nvidia kills ati.

boo! U just hate AMD/ATI because they delayed the HD 2900 XTX to late July. They're making modifications to it to make it better, n doesnt the XT have a faster core clock speed then 8800 XTX, GTS, n Ultra?

I don't hate AMd/ATI at all.

I plan to get an X1950XT soon and I recommend X2's all the time for builds so shush lol.

The actual clock on the R600 is slower than the G80's but they have more stream's. Either way it's still a toss up for now but stock I still say the Ultra was made just to be sure the XTX doesn't take the top spot.

lol anyways i like nvidia more than ati and i like intel more than amd. Also if i was to play on 1280x1024 will it be good or 8800 gts? i might get a 1280x1024 monitor after i get 8800 gts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom