weird CD/DVD rom Prob

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAAX Z

Baseband Member
hmm
WHen i Insert a cd Into CD or dvd writer both are different
after ejecting it u know the cd's icon. it dosent go.

TBH, I have no idea what you just said =\. Could you please provide more details,and use grammatically correct sentences? Thanks.

Im Sorry for that. I apologize for that, It happend because i didnt use a punctuation marks.:snob: :freak:

So My Problem is --
When I Put a cd into dvd drive, it runs then, but when i eject it then no cd in drive, right. But it shows cd symbol(logo) insted of cd or dvd drive Symbol.

That's supposed to happen. It just means that it's showing you there's something in the drive so that you know you have something in the drive. Either a) a disc symbol will appear, or b) an icon image will appear (happens for some games/programs).

And advancedgeek...if you don't have anything that'll help in a reply...just don't post =\.

When I Put a cd into dvd drive, it runs then, but when i eject it then no cd in drive, right. But it shows cd symbol(logo) instead of cd or dvd drive Symbol.
AGain im sorry guys, i forgot to mention my prob

When I Put a cd into dvd drive, it runs then, but when i eject it then no cd in drive, right. But it shows cd symbol(logo) instead of cd or dvd drive Symbol.
after ejecting it, i see that cd's (symbol company's Icon, instead of cd or dvd drive Symbol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom