Can't install some lame cheap software...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cajete

In Runtime
Well, the scenario is that I have this software called "MyInvoices & Estimates" (Developed by 'MySoftware' and published by 'Avanquest') installed previously and I uninstalled it on accident. Well, when I go to install the software a second time I'm geting a message that says I have a previous version if I would like to update that version... I cleaned my registry and deleted some files from program files to try to make it so it's a fresh and clean install... But then I ran into an error message.

"Component Transfer Error"

Component: Program Files
File Group: CoreRpt Folder
File: \CoreRpt\
Error: Access Denied

What's Happening? Not even a restart will fix it.

it sounds like you have a file that you dont have permissions to delete this folder. First open my computer then go to your c: then go to c program files, look for this folder it use to be installed in and if you find it try to delete it. If it doesnt let you delete this then resart the machine and press f8 until it gives you a startup menu then go to safe mode and log on and try to delete the same files. If that doesnt work then i dont know, but it sounds like something from the previous install is stopping the installation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom