what is the best watercooling option for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snake64_009

In Runtime
Im looking to upgading to a water cooling system as I currently am getting high temperatures and it is getting close to summer. I don't want to run the risk of burning out hardware. Last year my RAM had a problem and I believe it was due to overheating. I have never used water cooling before and can't figure out what is best for me.

I am also looking to adding more onto my PC which is another reason why I want to get water cooling.

So what is a good kit to buy? I normally buy from Computer hardware and software at amazing prices, available online from Scan Computers UK. My system specs are in my signature.

Whatever you do don't get a cheap 100-200 kit as a cheap waterblock such as a Bigwater as it can't beat a good CPU cooler such as the Tuniq.

If your going water...go all out

a kit that costs 200 bucks is still a great kit. If I hadnt cooled my gfx card as well as my cpu my setup would have run me about 200

ok well that seems good. Do you know of any decent brands not on that site that are better than that one. I want to get the best i can and the most reliable.

What comes to mind, when I think about watercooling is, DangerDen and Swiftech.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom