Folding @ Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, but I guess, as long as it stays below 60C, it's good.

w00t!....the P4 is back in action! Temps are now at 57C, and I don't hear a jet taking off.

argh....jet is taking off....how do I lower the fan speed. I'm clicking the arrow down on, fan speed 1, but it doesn't change.

w00t! 1,100 24hr avg!

Thats 24 hr average is nuts, lol. The fan speed adjuster seems to work on my PC.

Are the rpm's still going crazy or is it steady?
Nice new F@H userbar by the way.

How are you getting owned?...lol...We're Team tech forums!( how come whenever I abbreviate with tech forums, it always comes out tech forums?)...heh..

When the P4 is idling, it's quiet, but when it's folding, it's a jet. lol...I tried lowering the rpm more, and I can hear it going down, but a few seconds later, it's saying "Forget that, I'm taking off!"

I think I'll just use one, of my spare Zalman fanmates, to control this thing.

The owned thing was a joke, I just sent you a link that tells you how to limit your cpu rpm's... lol sorry about all the PM's.

Thanks for the PMs Phantom. Unfortunately, they did not work out for the P4. So I stuck in the zalman fanmate, and it is whispering, while still staying below 60C.

ok nvm...I found out it's not the CPU fan making all that noise, it's the PSU fan.

w00t!....We just went one rank higher! Yesterday i saw it at #560, now it's #559. Keep it up guys!

I'm comin' after your rank, hilowe!

and...we're comin' after your rank, Team Judge.

Looks like the competition is ramping up.... well, not that it is much competition now... I suppose I can settle for the #2 spot.. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom