Folding @ Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking, hot air should come out, because that means it's not in the case, which is good.

Congrats b1gapl on reaching 1000 points 24hr Average!!
lol try and keep it up there.

untitled-4.jpg

dang, I was about to say that....beat me to it....w00t! It might go higher, because in a few hours, I have another 500, coming in. And by tonight, the GPU client, will bring in 330. wow....just this week alone, I produced 7k+ points.

Thats crazy, I can't believe how fast your going lol. I just finished my 400 points for today, no more points for me until tommrow lol.

hey phantom, what's the procedure you do, to get a screenshot, because I feel like I take too long to make one. What I do is, press print screen, then open up Paint, paste it, cut the section I want as a screenshot, copy, open new, paste, save, then upload it to photobucket, and get the link to post here.

Yep, thats what I do. But im getting pretty fast at it lol. Prtscr, paste in paint, crop, (I just ajust the picture size to the section I want, I dont have to open a new pic and paste it in again) save and then upload to photobucket.

Lately I've peen putting them in Photo Impact and cropping them there.

hmmm...I thought there was a faster way of doing it.

lol...I have a spare computer sitting here, not doing anything. It's a P4 1.8GHz, I use to fold with, when I first started. I stopped it, once I got two of my current comps folding. The only problem, is that when it's folding, it sounds like a jet, and the CPU fan, keeps revving up and down. That's why I stopped it. And nobody wants it in their room, because they don't want to sleep with it.

I know what you mean there... I moved my computer out of my bedroom into the living room because its that loud, I couldn't sleep with it on... It has 7 fans in it..

Just stick it down in the living room or something lol...

lol...I wish I could, but my bro sleeps in the living room.

Have any idea, why it revs up and down, like every 10-20 minutes?

I also have a P3 800MHz sitting in, the closet, but I don't think it's worth the extra electricity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom