What psu power for a 8800GTS/GTX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silverstone are very very nice...one of the best. However PCP&C are the best IMO...not just becuase of their quality products but the fact that I have seen them replace someones whole rig after a power storm took it out. They did it no questions asked and that my friends is quality service and a company you want. However their products are way to expensive for my tastes.

Yea if I had the money I would always purchase them. After hearing that story i was just drawn in by how much they appreciate their customers. Amazing PSU's...the best in customer appreciation and service.

My ocz modstream 520 w hasnt given me any problems in the 8months ive had it.
Not the cheapest 520w but its modular, looks nice, quiet, has a 120m fan with blue led on it, what more could you ask for

the modstreams are pretty good PSU's but I would prefer the Corsair 520HX over it by a lot. The OCZ gamexstream have massive ripples in them.

As in jumps in rails. Most general trusted PSu's such as FSP and Xclio get like -1% on the 12's at max power while the OCZ gamexstream has around -4% voltage coming through on the rails....it could hurt a system sometimes but for the most part it's safe. Still I wouldn't want ripples like that in my PSU i payed that much for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom