Battle Chess 4000 on XP Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jin Uzuki

Baseband Member
I d/l Battle Chess 400 cuz it said it was able to use some how on XP. I even tried to setit up with DOSBox and I am unable to play that. Can someone please help me on how to install and play Battle Chess 4000 on XP Home and be able to play it? I have no idea. I have 69 GB and 512MB/RAM and it said not enough memory at one point when trying to install/setup. Also when I get a new Computer would it be possible to play on Vista? In the mean time can you please give instructions on how to install and play on XP Home? I would greatly appreciate it and thanks.

eeh
what is this a free game? If so maybe I'll try to find it somewhere and see how I can get it to work.
if not free....I don't want to know :D

works good on dosbox and winxp media center :D not sure if any major difference to prevent it not working. I made a little screenie showing the forum...so ppl know it's my image :p

EDIT: Figure I give some hint JUST in CASE you didn't quite know how to run dosbox...just a whim

I make it easy...extract your download...drag it to the C:\ root....or extract there.
dosbox - mount c: c:\xxxx\
run setup (I am not sure if this is needed but I did it, lol) to choose your vid and sound
then run the game exe.

should work, runs pretty good and brings back memories...I think I played an older version of BC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom