New Build Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandingo

In Runtime
I am looking to build a computer for general stuff. It will be used for pictures and internet browsing mainly, but I would like it to be a pretty decent computer. I am looking for a case and everything inside. No monitor, mouse or keyboard. I am looking to spend no more than $600.00 - $700.00. If it can be cheaper and still a good build that would be great. Any suggestions would be great. If it could all come from newegg too that would be great.

Not exactly, after you reformat it. It's probably going to read as 300gb. Happened to my 250gb. After reformatting, it read as 230gb.

Not exactly, after you reformat it. It's probably going to read as 300gb. Happened to my 250gb. After reformatting, it read as 230gb.

thats because it is actually 250,000mb which doen't translate straight into 250gb my 1tb raid st up is actually 937gb I think not sure off the top of my head

If you have a budget of 600-700 then get an Xclio Goodpower 500w for 50 bucks and an X1950XT and you will see some real gaming power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom