moniter picture twitching problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

GRamirez

Baseband Member
My monitor's picture twitches every now and then. It's a little twitch. I know that electronic devices can do that like when my television is turned on. I don't know if my picture twitches because some electronic device is turned on in my house. Can my uninterrupted power supply be the problem? And can anyone tell me that if something is wrong with my monitor it always stays wrong like that and just doesn't "click" in every now and then? I have a NEC Multisync FE770 monitor(CRT).

Hey, I have a messed up computer monitor that always has a light green tint to it and is really really annoying...
How can I fix and whats wrong...
Thx

Check the refresh rate and set it to 60hz. anything higher than that will kill your eyes (Unless its an LCD).

U mean "LOWER".

The higher the refresh rate the better it is for ur eyes.
My monitor refresh rate is 85hz.

You can get headaches from 60Hz or lower, mine is currently 75Hz, which is average - some games can reset it back to 60Hz.

Make sure there are no speakers near your monitor, strong magnets can affect the image; they pull the electrons towards themselves.

spartanM19SSM: you may want to post your own thread instead of in someone elses.

GRamirez: you should have a UPS if you have any doubts about your power in your house. My house is so old that the wiring in the walls has the old fashioned cloth covering. My picture would get smaller or pulse, after I got the UPS it stopped. Also try degaussing your monitor every now and then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom