DVD+RW Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ankush09

Daemon Poster
I have a dell computer and an 8X DVD+RW drive. I've never been able to burn a dvd and have always been getting errors at half way. My friend had the same problem, and after adding more ram, he was able to burn dvd's. I only have 256 ram. Should I add more to solve the problem?

I know it wouldn't hurt, but will it effect? I have a TEAC DVD+RW DV-W58E. I got it with my Dell computer

all i can say is go with name brands like sony. thats what i use and have zero probs. Do you get buffer underrun errors when trying to burn? What software do you use? more RAM helps with every app that you may ever run, and yes it will effect it positively.

I get errors saying burn dould not complete at about half way. I've used Sonic RecordNow, STOMP RecordNow MAX and some more I don't remember. I don't think it's a problem with the burner or the programs, because I recieved Sonic RecordNow with my Dell computer, and I didnt install the burner, It came with the computer.

usually (esp from dell) these 'come-with' burners aren't very good quality. again-get yourself a name brand burner and mor RAM.

I'm not going to spend another $200 buying another burner. I think I should just go for 512 more ram. Anyone know a good place to buy from? I'm willing to buy form the internet.

I'm not going to spend another $200 buying another burner. I think I should just go for 512 more ram. Anyone know a good place to buy from? I'm willing to buy form the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom