Whats with the E series CPUs??

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Core 2 Duos use socket LGA775. The E6300 is, I think $167. And the E6320, is just a dollar more....well from newegg.

The Core 2 Duos use socket LGA775. The E6300 is, I think $167. And the E6320, is just a dollar more....well from newegg.

oh you dont use tigerdirect.com?? i believe that is the best site to buy computer hardware from is it not true?

Nope....they overcharge their products alot. Newegg is the best in the US, for buying computer hardware. They got some of the best prices, and best service.

An e6600 retail at tiger, cost $249.99...compared to newegg's $226 price tag.

^^true newegg has some of the lowest prices around, and most of the stuff you see on tigerdirect is overpriced and needs a rebate to be sent in. i use SVC.com for smaller things like fans,cables,led's, ... but i always buy gfx and cpus from newegg

^^true newegg has some of the lowest prices around, and most of the stuff you see on tigerdirect is overpriced and needs a rebate to be sent in. i use SVC.com for smaller things like fans,cables,led's, ... but i always buy gfx and cpus from newegg

ahh thanks for the info any idea if newegg has a canada site?

nah if you want you want cheap prices :
Canada Computers - Your Neighbourhood Computer Store and Service Centre - PC Systems and Hardware Components, Notebooks, Electronics, and more., however its a smaller company so very limited stock and variety of products to choose from compared to these big online companies:
Buy Computer Parts, Computer Hardware, PC Parts at Best Online Computer Shop - DirectCanada
NCIX.com - Canada's Premier Computer Store - Great Technology, Service and Selection.
Also you tigerdirect has Canadian stores, but overpriced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom