New photos of X2900XT....

Status
Not open for further replies.
im a nvidia man myself but there has to be some competition. other wise there is nothing to strive for in making the best gpu.

it looks nice, dont like red though. it should be a good card to have, if you like ati.

I'm about to make a new rig and I'm planning in buying the 8800GTX but I haven't order the parts already because I'm waiting for ADM-ATI release their card so price can drop.

I'm waiting up to May 15, should I wait or should I order the parts now??

Yeah, there was some mention awhile back about them playing around with a few different power connector arrangements. 6+8 pin is very interesting. I certainly hope that these cards will come with an "2 Molex to 8 pin adapter". If not, it could seriously lessen the sales of these cards. extra 8 pin power connectors aren't a norm for current power supplies.

This could be interested.

I also heard that if you have bought Corsair's power supplies, you can get the adapters from them. Just pay shipping.

Hopefully I'll beable to sell my 8800 and get some decent coin for it, enough to help me out with buying this anyway.

hmm im still gonna wait for the HD 2900 XTX, that is a better card n worth waiting for, plus gives me more time to get a job n money to buy the card n upgrade my computer.

Yeah, there was some mention awhile back about them playing around with a few different power connector arrangements. 6+8 pin is very interesting. I certainly hope that these cards will come with an "2 Molex to 8 pin adapter". If not, it could seriously lessen the sales of these cards. extra 8 pin power connectors aren't a norm for current power supplies.

This could be interested.

Yeah, thought the same. And wildside, so far the XTX has burned out and must be pushed back further to TRY to compete with nividia. You'd think theyd have enough time by now to up them like usual, its just the truth, and for all we know, they'll just get it near par with the top 8800s and focus on handing it to Nvidia with the next gen, who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom