A quick laptop question

Status
Not open for further replies.
of course not the core 2 duo alot better but alot more expensive. If you need the extra power then go for the core 2 duo, but the turion one is enough power in my books

Sorry, I meant the Fujitsu Siemens in the second link, at the bottom of the page.

Thanks, I couldn't see any differences in the spec. provided, but I wanted to be sure.

Do you think it's a good deal at that price? (£645 ~ $1300)

The only thing I'm slightly concerned about is the graphics card, as it is only 128 MB dedicated memory.

The other laptop I'm considering is this one, which is about £100 more, but has a better graphics chip, and more dedicated graphics memory.

What are your opinions on either of these laptops?

Thanks in advance.

I would probably go for the ASUS laptop, because I don't know how Fujitsu laptops are in terms of quality and stuff. That seems like a nice price for that laptop.

What about this laptop, which seems to have a comparable graphics chip to the ASUS.

The compromise is that it has an AMD chip rather than an Intel one, and I have never heard of MSI. Is it a good company?

Thanks.

I don't know about their laptops, but they make good motherboards, for desktops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom