NVIDIA'S Human Head Demo, rendered by the 8800 Ultra...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though it's just that image, it's pretty amazing, how real it looks.

Ya it looks great... I can't wait to see what games are going to be like when I hit 30. In my life time alone look how far they have come, super mario to crysis, give it another 10 years.

But imagine horror games, you would be traumatized for life lol.

Wow, that's hatin' right there.

Because a static rotating 3D image with some HDR lighting doesn't impress me, I'm hatin'? Sure it looks cool, but and 8800 Ultra is nothing more then an overclocked 8800GTX. I want to see how it performs in a game like crysis. With the settings cranked up on high. With all the eye candy blazing...

Just sayin, that was **** impressive, just from a graphical standpoint. I didnt think anyone was using this topic to show how epically awesome the 8800 Ultra is, but it was rendered by it. Its impressive graphics technology that is what's being demonstrated here, not another ATI/Nvidia Fanboy showdown like every ATI/Nvidia thread in existence.

Very nice...even if it's only one image that a card can render like that at a time it shows what gaming is going to look like in the near future...

Wow! But I wish they would've had him blink, move his mouth, or show some emotion - that's where faces start to look unrealistic in games IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom