Win an AMD Dream Gaming Machine!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow sukcs for you guys, if i win ill sell the thing for like 1200, and use it for parts for this thing, or maybe ill build a small download box, that is completely silent, and has tone of hard drive space for movies ect. or maybe ill put it toward a car, lol.

tomorrows the dead line... man i only filled that form 3 times..... i wanted to mass fold on it too!! i even entered win loyd case's PC to get a folding system.... oh man!!

I find this weird. I entered, but here's what I find weird. The site says you must enter by May 8.

Quote from the site:

No purchase necessary to win. A purchase does not increase or improve chances of winning. Void where prohibited by law. Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the U.S (excluding Florida, New York and Rhode Island) and District of Columbia. Winner(s) will be chosen at random from all eligible participants entered by 11:59 PM PST on May 8, 2007. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received by the deadline. One entry per person per day. Entries may be submitted on the above form. As an alternative method of entry, send a postcard with your name, address, phone number, email address and age to Newegg Inc., 17708 Rowland Street, City of Industry, CA 91748, attn: Newegg.com Win an AMD Dream Machine Sweepstakes. Postcards must be received by May 8, 2007. For additional terns and conditions, please refer to the Official Rules.

The official rules say this:

ALL ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BY 11:59 PST on May 1, 2007. Limit: One (1) entry per person or email address per day.

And this:
WINNER SELECTION: Four (4) Grand Prize Winners will be selected in a random drawing conducted on or about May 4, 2007 from among all eligible entries received.

So which is correct? Is the contest over and a winner already picked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom