which gtx?

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe so, but even if it was more, personally, itd be worth waiting to save maybe $100-$200

technology is constantly upgrading...if you were to wait 2 more months from the release of the 8900 you could save some money probably too...if you need it soon get it soon.

i need it next week im not waiting ne longer. plus by the time i wait for 8900 there will another thing to wait for so 8800gtx all the way

nah ill prob just leave it untill i make my next rig or really need to upgrade. i havent got ne where to sell mine if i wanted to here in aus have u got any ideas?

ebay.com?

But you're right, you don't need to sell it, because that card will last you a year or two.

said it before, say it again...
step up blows....jsut get the card you want now, and when its time for a new one, sell old one on ebay: keep it till you get the one you ordered after your old one sold on ebay: install new card: send old card to whoever bought it on ebay.
this way, you are not without a video card. and, you're not paying 30% more for a card because you are buying it from evga instead of newegg (i know you cant get newegg in austrailia, right? but you get my point).
step up = no bueno.

Just some advice, get the G.SKILL HZs. I have them and they overclock like a beast. Have mine running at 1100 MHz (stock 800) @ 5-4-4-12. I have an 8800 GTX but have not ventured too far when overclocking it so I can't really advise on that.

well i thought since im gettin quad core and plan to o/c as far as i can. wouldnt it be better to get the 1066 hk's and o/c from there?

alsoi heard the hk's are great, nearlly as good as hz for o/c

I have a QX6700 (quad core) and I can overclock it wonderfully with my hz's. I have my fsb and ram running 1:1 @ 1100 MHz. I could probably go higher too. Trust me they are well worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom