Processor overheating

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammad76

Solid State Member
Hello to everyone,
I am a new member on tech-forums.My name is Hammad and I am from Pakistan.
Basically I joined here to share a problem of my pc with you and I need help with it.Last month my motherboard died, and from the past 1 year I was having overheating problems with my pc, it used to shutdown suddenly or restart and then I used to get the error " Your CPU was previously shutdown due to a thermal event (overheating)"
Haven't had this error with the mobo that I got replaced with warranty.But my Processor is still overheating .... I changed my Heatsink fan with Asus VR Guard Cooler.That did not help the cause either and the temperature of processor is still around 65C at idle.I got a new mobo , new heatsink fan, new casing , new psu but nothing solved this problem so I want to know what should I do to solve this problem.I applied new thermal paste reseated the heatsink fan and everything I tried but to no avail.I am attaching a few pics here.I hope I can get a good advice regarding this problem.

Attachments

• desktop.JPG
    desktop.JPG
    83.5 KB · Views: 81
  • desktop2.JPG
    desktop2.JPG
    88.5 KB · Views: 79
  • desktop3.JPG
    desktop3.JPG
    77.9 KB · Views: 78
  • desktop4.JPG
    desktop4.JPG
    87.3 KB · Views: 78
  • desktop5.JPG
    desktop5.JPG
    81.3 KB · Views: 78
hi hammad, are you overclocking your processor and have you tried resetting the bios

No I am not overclocking my pc, I have attached 1 more pic of my pc spec's

Attachments

• desktop7.JPG
    desktop7.JPG
    86.9 KB · Views: 77
i dont really know about processors but someone who knows something will help you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom