Were can I save money in this build?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Careful Nukem I wouldn't recommend to drop the 8800GTS for a 8600GTS with all due respect in my opinion that would be stupid. He is trying to cut prices we know that but getting a card like that instead of the 8800GTS is insane id said.

If you are into overclocking you should go with a lower CPU, that could save you some money too, I'm no expert oc but if you are going with a lower CPU make sure it have the 4M shared.

Newegg.com - Intel Core 2 Duo E6320 Conroe 1.86GHz 4M shared L2 Cache LGA 775 Processor - Retail

Only $1 more is the same as the one Nukem posted and have 4M L2 cache shared (Is the successor most likely).

How do you do that comparison thing in newegg? I rarely or never heard of the S3, it's always the DS3, I hear about. So I'm assuming that's the better choice. It probably has just a couple more features.

How do you do that comparison thing in newegg? I rarely or never heard of the S3, it's always the DS3, I hear about. So I'm assuming that's the better choice. It probably has just a couple more features.

Well when you are searching in price range, brand, chipset, socket e.c.t you will be seeing the item like this:

Newegg.com - Buy Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, Digital Cameras and more!

Above the photo of the item in the left there is a little box you "check mark it" all the items that you want to compared and above the product description is the button "Compare Selected" .
And you will have something like this:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Productcompare.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=2010200280%2050001157&bop=And&CompareItemList=N82E16813121057%2CN82E16813121291%2CN82E16813121049

(My bad if you don't understand the explanation well, I write it the best I could :rolleyes:. English is not my first language ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom