Upgrading to Vista But

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amd2800

Daemon Poster
Which version of Vista will run Good on a Pentium 4 3.2Ghz PC with 1GB Ram , 80GB Sata Drive

i mainly Game , Surf Net , MSN

last time i tried ultimate it went slow after 2 weekl but i just installed it on my laptop and its been fine but thats a C2D @ 1.6ghz

so which version ?

if you need to no more please ask !!!

if you game, i dont think you should goto vista with 1gb of ram, vista will hog most of that..

ive tried it .. and vista leaves around 400MB Free Ram when playing BF2 and 2142 ...

One of the main reasons why your Ultiamte install goes slow after 2 weeks is cause you use a pirated version. ;) A fresh clean install of Vista Ultimate with a legit ISO wouldnt do that. The pirated ones all have something wrong with them.

Believe me i know since i got my legit version now. I noticed that Vista Ultiamte would take more RAM, HDD space, and lag after running it for just a couple of days. This was using a pirated version with a BIOS Crack. But after getting my MSDN and a real M$ ISO of Vista i found that it doesnt act anything like it. I ran it for over 2 weeks without any lag or aything.

One of the main reasons why your Ultiamte install goes slow after 2 weeks is cause you use a pirated version. ;) A fresh clean install of Vista Ultimate with a legit ISO wouldnt do that. The pirated ones all have something wrong with them.

Believe me i know since i got my legit version now. I noticed that Vista Ultiamte would take more RAM, HDD space, and lag after running it for just a couple of days. This was using a pirated version with a BIOS Crack. But after getting my MSDN and a real M$ ISO of Vista i found that it doesnt act anything like it. I ran it for over 2 weeks without any lag or aything.

Errm . My Copy isnt pirated its off TechNet with a legit Key !!!

Ohh you got one of those TechNet Trial subs. Well then i dont know what you have done. Cause my Ultimate install doesnt lag. I have been running it for over a month without any hitches. Maybe cause your system is kinda on the weak side. Espically for Ultimate.

maybe Mak , cause my Core2duo laptop runs it fine !!! maybe i should try Home Premium or Buisness !!! and then upgrade to ultimate when i get more ram and a better Gfx Card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom