Finally bought my new case

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow.... it looks awfully small for a full tower. lol

279$ O.O i rather buy a e6600 and leave my computer in a cardboard box. lol

holy balls. that janx is reddiculous, congrats.

how'd you feel about the antec 900?

wow nice, i can i only dream about getting a $300 case. Me, i just pick out the out of the neighborhood's garbage for a decent case :p saves $50 :D

What about the Cooler Master RC-832? Now that's a full tower. It's also cheaper.

edit: oops, disregard my post....I didn't realize the title of the thread, said you already bought the case.

I looked at that case and honestly... I use my dvd drives SO much that I don't like a case with a door on it...

The Antec 900 is nice... so nice in fact it was one of 3 that I tossed around...

the Silverstone
the coolermaster stacker
and the Antec 900

all of them have nice features, but I like a clean looking case, but I think I choose this one for the over all look of it... the side window, the PSU on the bottom, and side mount HDD slots...

yea the price was out there, but as someone once said on here... you get what you pay for... and brother, lemme tell you... I have paid for this, many times over... in more ways that just money...

Nukem said:
I have paid for this, many times over... in more ways that just money...
Uh-oh... sounds like Momma ain't happy with Poppa right now...

LMAO!! Ohhh no... Momma's real happy... she has a backyard to plant and flower beds, and all kinds of wild life, and her own room(s) and a house to call her's, etc... (hey... at least I have an office now) :D

What I actaully meant was that I paid for this build, in time, older /cheaper /used parts, and yes some blood... (I hate a cramped case)

when I could have saved my money and bought the good stuff at the start. but it's all good.... learning is a slow process.... and it usually gets worse, before it gets better...

Thats a real beauty and an excellent choice....makes my Lian Li look like a cardboard box...

nvr take off the mesh grill in the front of the coolermaster stacker 830, i got two scares from a lanparty from it ;), nice choice on the tj-09 btw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom