comparing 650i mobos

Status
Not open for further replies.

veg1992

Golden Master
Asus P5N-E nForce 650i vs MSI P6N SLI-FI nForce 650i which one for my Intel Build!!

MSi's looks good because of extra sound ports and pci slot, even though ASUS's has higher FSB for future upgrades. But in general, no body upgrades a good comp that they've built, by that time, a newer one would be more favorable.

ooh u didn't hear? my sisters pc got fried.... and she got my brisbane.... so now i have a new budget and i'm gonna make a new intel system.... and well decisions.. decisions..........

I have the P5N-E SLI and it's pretty good. I don't know much about the SLI-FI. I know the platinum one is pretty good. So what's your new budget?

1k but i need an oc'able build and i already got this: Mushkin Xtreme w/ Heat Spreader 2 GB sticks (512 X 4) they are both same priced tho....

case recommendations? and how is asus products... only used the mobo for a day so...

actually i got a case when i went to a garage sale.. its ASPIRE TURBO X-DREAMER CASE the PSU is a: CoolerMaster eXtreme Power 600 Watts... i checked to see if he was lying and i demanded he open it up on the spot.... and he was telling the truth and i got it for 30$ nice deal eh? so no case necessary... just a mobo, cpu, heatsink, video card, hard drive, and the optical drives....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom