Radeon HD 2900XT Info Leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
Radeon HD 2900XT Info Leaked
It would seem that a complete product presentation for the Radeon HD 2900 XT was accidentally posted on the HIS website. The info has since been pulled down but techPowerUP! managed to grab screenshots before they disappeared. Thanks to Philip Dias for the link!

As we reported to you earlier today, HIS Digital recently updated their website with the online product presentation of their upcoming HIS Radeon HD 2900XT 512MB GDDR3 VIVO PCIe graphics card.

techPowerUp! News :: HIS Radeon HD 2900XT Information

ooo....I'm gettin' me one for folding. Does anybody know the estimated pricing for these?

They're not in the same league. The XTX version was suppose to compete with the GTX, but failed.

I'm also thinking about getting one.. hopefully I can sell my 8800 and have almost enough money for one...

hmm ill pass on this one, im still gonna wait until the HD 2900 XTX comes out, it's going to smoke all graphics cards!

Sorry, but its not looking so much that way. At least not for another couple months because it was pushed back AGAIN. And who knows how far off the 8900s will be by then. And before everyone starts flaming, im nuetral to the whole Nvidia/ATI fanboy thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom