Upgrading my audio production rig.. rebuild!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaykai

Beta member
hey everyone new to this forum.. i was on another one but I came here to get a second opnion from everyone. This forum looks more active.. i think ill stay here lol.. ok check it out.. im big into audio production and I work with atlantic and the computer i have now i built about 4 years ago.. im finding that im getting errors and terrible performance when i want to keep adding more tracks. the computer cant keep up with my brain! lol.. so ive been talking to this dude online and ive got a basic list of the things i want so far.. i want to see if anyone can look at it and give me some advice before i buy it.. heres the link to the wishlist: remeber speed is VERY important. https://secure.newegg.com/NewVersio...er=4801091&WishListTitle=Audio+Production+Rig

im going to use my current dvd burner and video card if needed. thanks!

-J

you have to have the url from the public wishlist page, not just clicking the box "make this public" will do

well now im up to about $1000.. but if you have any suggestions or think ill have some issues with the speed im open for suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom