Mouse: Logitech G5
Keyboard: Saitek Eclipse II
Storage: Seagate 500gb sata
Drives: LG DVD burner
LG DVD rom
Case: Thermaltake Armor
Misc: Lian Li 3.5" fan controller
12" Blue/UV switchable cold cathode

I'll post some pictures later if I can ever log into ImageShack. I'm pretty happy with it so far, built it almost a week ago. I think something is wrong with my harddrive though.. makes aweful noises when being accessed, so I'll call fry's or seagate to see what needs to be done.

I overclocked to 3.2 and it was running at 34-35C, but I noticed the temps jumping up to 38-40C on idle, so I bumped it down to 3.0. Running at 35-36C now. I think I might get a different cpu cooler. I wasn't overly impressed with the build quality of the AC Freezer pro.. but you get what you pay for I guess.

Anyway, thanks for all the information supplied by the board.
*Edit*
here are some pics:

I was wondering why you chose to go with the x1950pro, was it a money issue or wat, not that it is a bad card, but with DX10 right around the corner did you plan on upgrading this summer to a DX10 card?

Nice system btw.

I was wondering why you chose to go with the x1950pro, was it a money issue or wat, not that it is a bad card, but with DX10 right around the corner did you plan on upgrading this summer to a DX10 card?

Nice system btw.

Maybe because it can Fold.... Keep Folding..

"
I overclocked to 3.2 and it was running at 34-35C, but I noticed the temps jumping up to 38-40C on idle, so I bumped it down to 3.0. Running at 35-36C now. I think I might get a different cpu cooler. I wasn't overly impressed with the build quality of the AC Freezer pro.. but you get what you pay for I guess.
"

Those temps are fine, the max for that Proc is about 60C. I am @ 3.41 Ghz and my max Load Temp on OCCT is 54C.

It wasn't totally a money issue, but money did play a small factor. I just decided to hold off on a DX10 card, since I'm not using Vista and I don't have any games that are DX10. But yes, I do plan to upgrade in the future as necessary.

@STE

Oh, for some reason I thought the max was lower than 60C. Good to know

*More pics*

Ya, look at this thread to see How I went about Ocing the setup in my sig.
It has arrived. - OverclockersClub Forums

Heres an updated OC Information pic.
2000984172464186390_rs.jpg

Running at 3.2 again. Couldn't get 3.4 to pass the stress tests in orthos, but I'll keep tinkering :p

I added some pics as well. If anyone has any tips for managing those wires in the case, I'm all ears. I did tidy up the wires running from my speakers and monitors. I took the speaker bases off my speakers as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom