Video Editing Software to remove overlay spam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shafra

In Runtime
I hope this makes sense..

I've been downloading some old TV cartoons and I was only able to find them on certain websites which overlay a stupid URL nag onto the bottom right corner of the whole dang video. I keep seeing this all over, and it's never directly related to the content it's just some attempt at publicity for their stupid website.

Can anyone recommend software that can remove this stuff? I like to burn some of these video to DVD and it shows up the whole time and just makes me crazy. Any help is appreciated.

Bump

Any ideas at all on this one? Have a series of cartoons I want to encode and put on DVD and they have a website logo in the bottom right corner of the video through the entire thing! I'm not good with video editing but I did photo editing for a while and I'm sure there has to be a way to remove this.

THERE IS NO WAY OF REMOVING IT, cause it has been part of the video file and it exists in every frame. It's not flash where links ads etc are embeded code which can be removed. The only way of removing is to crop the video and make it a smaller sized one, so that the URL has been cut off the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom