I got my shiny new 3600+ OEM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice clocks! I'm waiting until I get a new heatsink and some DDR2 800 RAM before I start overclocking, but since I broke my headphones, which I need to replace, it will be a while before I can really overclock my E6600.

I have my 939 3200+ cruising at 2.35, but I haven't really tried to push it yet. Overclocking is nice, but too much aggravation for me to play with it much.

lol, i love that, everybody that i know that has an amd has alteast tried once to get past 3ghz. i myself was stufk at the limit at 2.83ghz...pretty good as i came from 2ghz stock.

heh, i dont try, i multiply...heh

3.jpg

vernong, lower your ht multiplier to 2 and see if it will post.
post a pic of your ram cpuz.
what voltage do you have set in bios?
BTW, frakin wicked oc, man.
also, are your temps reporting correctly? i havent flashed my 590 bios, don't know if i wanna...but core temp is reading below 20*c for both cores...

ok... i figured out my problem.. all i have to do is flash the BIOS to the latest version and i can oc' better and lose the current instability, looks likei'm gonna have to get a floppy disk drive unless i can load it from my PC......

vernong, lower your ht multiplier to 2 and see if it will post.
post a pic of your ram cpuz.
what voltage do you have set in bios?
BTW, frakin wicked oc, man.
also, are your temps reporting correctly? i havent flashed my 590 bios, don't know if i wanna...but core temp is reading below 20*c for both cores..

how do i do the ht multiplier

I've heard of people getting higher with that chip, keep trying.

What is your Super PI times?

ok... well bad news for me... in that lightning storm we had yesterday... no more of my sister's PC, and my parents sympathetically gave her my new system.... so they gave me a new system budget and i can rebuild: budget at 1000$ maybe this time i'll try an ATI/Intel build so i can massively cure cancer (fold@home)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom