fan controller problems 56k warning!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hitm4n666

Baseband Member
ok well i bought a thermaltake armor case and a calman fan controller you see the problem is that wen i turn on my pc the 2 120mm fans wont spin unless i give them a flick of the wrist to spin errrr and the fan controller idk how to set it up i really dun get the fan controller like most of my fans have 3 connectors 1 molex connector,1 that female molex and the 3 pin little weird looking thing that you put into that controller so my question is that how would u do this and im kinda new to this whole modding lingo so plz help me out

srry for big pics

100_0514.jpg

100_0513.jpg

100_0512.jpg

100_0510.jpg

Make it so the fan controller gives 100% power to them. Then, after they start, you can turn it back on.

I presume the problem is that they aren't getting enough juice to start. It takes more power to actually start the fan than it does to keep it going.

Why is that posted today? those pics are from January 3rd 2005.

Oh and it might help you out if you have a screw holding that evga geforce 7600gt in place.

DOOOOOD...
it took me twenty-seven minutes to download these pics.
and i still dont know s***.

lol jk

if none of your fans are working...erm, i would have to suggest that your controller is bad.
try pluggin one of your fans directly into the mobo and see if it works.

ok will do but the reason why my video card isnt screwed in is because for some reason it doesnt want to movie towards that way and srry about the late date with the pics its my sisters camera and she doesnt know how to set the date but anyway yea i think its my fan controller errrr thx guys

Is that a pci extractor fan i spotted? if so there rubbish!, well mine did next to nothing in my old case, infact all it did was make my pc more noisey, so i took it out in the end, then eventually got my new Antec 900

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom