wired vs RF vs bluetooth???

Status
Not open for further replies.

jobmitsuo

Baseband Member
So the crappy 10$ optical mouse i bought years ago finally died on me. Looking to replace it with something decent this time around. I'm a gamer so i'm looking for something with good response time and accuracy. Not looking for a specific model reccomendation cause i'm a little stubborn on the whole ergonomic issue. But as far as how well rf and bluetooth perform verses wired is a question. From what i read wired is prefered over wireless for gaming, at least in the past.

How does wireless perform now? and what is faster/more accurate, rf or bluetooth?
Is wired still recomended over wireless?

thanks again for any help.

The new technology has pretty much evened out the playing field. Wireless mouses do perform better now.

The new technology has pretty much evened out the playing field. Wireless mouses do perform better now.

WRONG!

There is no proof that any wireless mouse has beaten a wired mouse in accuracy and precision...not to mention if your battery dies in the middle of an important match you may just cause your guild or clan a loss on something.

Wireless mouses can still not compete with the precision of wired mouses...

i wouldn't say wireless mouses are better than wired ones. however i think that wireless would be on par for most purposes these days. though batteries and the occasional dodgy occurences with the signal can be an issue. my mouse likes to go a little crazy at LANs though it as an outdated logitech wireless. i love my wireless keyboard and mouse though i was given them for free by a friend of my mothers. if i were to buy a set i would get wired. you can get better quality for less with wired and don't have to worry about the odd mishap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom